Boating is a popular activity on Table Rock Lake. Fourteen marinas and twenty-four public boat ramps are located around the lake. Boaters are reminded to follow the rules and guidelines below while on the water.
- Learn and follow small craft navigation rules.
- Obey Missouri and Arkansas state boating laws.
- Make sure your boat is seaworthy
- Take a Boating Education Course. Contact Missouri Highway Patrol for Missouri residents or the Arkansas Game and Fish Commission for Arkansas Boating Education Courses.
- Keep the boat load at a minimum.
- Have a floatation device on board for each passenger.
- Avoid standing in a boat.
- Watch for obstructions when approaching the shore.
- Slow down when approaching small boats, docks or skiers.
- Head for shore if bad weather threatens.
Public Launch Ramps
Aunts Creek, Baxter, Beaver, Big Bay, Big Indian Access, Big M, Campbell Point, Cape Fair, Coombs Ferry Access, Cow Creek Access, Cricket Creek, Eagle Rock, Indian Point, Joe Bald Access, Kings River Access, Long Creek, Mill Creek, Moonshine Beach, Old 86, Port of Kimberling, Table Rock State Park, Viola, Holiday Island
Baxter, Big M, Campbell Point, Cape Fair, Cricket Creek, Eagle Rock, Hideaway, Holiday Island, Indian Point, Long Creek, Port of Kimberling, Table Rock State Park, Kings River (in Viola Park), Rock Lane