Webb Creek, Bluff View, and Piedmont Park all have designated swim beaches. These are perfect places to cool off on a hot summer day. Day use fees are charged for use of the swim beaches. You may pay five dollars per carload, or purchase an annual day use pass.
Swimmers are reminded to –
- Swim and wade only where they are familiar with the water depths and the bottom;
- Swim in the company of others;
- Avoid diving;
- Be careful of overestimating your swimming ability because water distances are deceiving;
- Watch children closely;
- Avoid boat channels, launching ramps and docks;
- Remember horseplay in the water can result in injuries.