Dierks Lake has 3 beautiful swimming areas. They are located in Loop 2 of Jefferson Ridge, Loop 4 of Jefferson Ridge, and Blue Ridge. Users must pay a daily fee of $5 per car or they may purchase an annual pass for $30.
Swimming Safety Suggestions:
· Swim and wade only where you are familiar with the water depths and the bottom.
· Do not swim alone; there is safety in numbers.
· Always wear a lifejacket.
· Do not overestimate your swimming ability, as distances across water are deceiving.
· Watch children and non-swimmers closely.
· Swimmers should avoid regular boat channels, launching ramps, and docks.