Season: Most parks are open for camping from May 15 – September 15. Sections of Choctaw, Dam Site, Devils Fork and John F. Kennedy Parks are open year round. Sites must have a reservation to occupy. Please see the reservation information below for more details.
- Made through the Recreation One Stop at 1-877-444-6777 or www.recreation.gov.
- 100% of Sites are reservable.
- The following campgrounds are open all year: Dam Site, John F. Kennedy, Devils Fork, Choctaw
- The following campgrounds are reservable: 15 May through 15 September - Cove Creek, Sugar Loaf, Mill Creek, Narrows, Shiloh, Hill Creek, Cherokee
- The following campgrounds are reservable: 15 March through 31 October - Heber Springs, Old Highway 25
- Reserve individual campsites 6 months in advance, group areas 12 months in advance.
Electrical outlets: Electrical outlets are available at most of our sites, please see www.recreation.gov for more detail.
Water: Municipal drinking water supplies all parks.
Sewer: No individual sewer hookups are available on Greers Ferry Lake.
Dump stations: Located at all fee parks except Mill Creek.
Showers: Located at all campgrounds except Cherokee and Mill Creek Parks.
Group camping: Is provided at Shiloh and Old Hwy 25 Park - $150.00 fee/night. Advanced reservation required by calling 1-877-444-6777 or at www.recreation.gov.
Playgrounds: Located in John F. Kennedy, Heber Springs, Old Highway 25, Devils Fork, Dam Site, Shiloh, Sugar Loaf and Choctaw Parks. Parents please watch your children at all times.
Pets: NO PETS ALLOWED IN DAY USE AREAS