What Can Volunteers Do?
- Design, build and maintain trails
- Develop and build interpretive displays
- Serve as campground hosts
- Improve accessibility of recreation areas
- Conduct interpretive programs
- Maintain facilities
- Plant flowers, shrubs and trees
Administration and Public Relations
- Staff offices and visitor areas
- Write or edit materials for publications
- Design layouts of bulletin boards
- Operate computer programs
Fish and Wildlife
- Build and install artificial fish habitat
- Restore wildlife habitat
- Install nesting structures
Who May Volunteer?
Anyone can become a volunteer.
Persons of all ages and abilities have something valuable to contribute. Applicants under 18 must have parental or legal guardian consent. Volunteers are limited only by their willingness to serve. You may work full time or just a few hours each week. You will receive a general orientation as well as training specific to your needs.
For more information on volunteering please contact the Mountain Home Project Office at email@example.com or 870-425-2700.
Visit America’s Natural and Cultural Resources Volunteer Portal
for multi-government opportunities across the nation!
Click on the logo to go!