Bull Shoals Lake has a lot to offer boaters, with 48,195 surface acres of clear, blue water for recreation and relaxation. Many launch ramps, including those located at HWY K , Welcome Ridge, Bull Shoals, CR 15, Spring Creek, Fairview and CCC accesses are free to the public. Marinas, operated by private concessionaires, offer fuel, supplies and other services to anyone who might need them.
Boaters should remember to:
- Wear a Coast Guard Approved Life Jacket.
- Learn and follow navigation rules.
- Obey Missouri and Arkansas state boating laws.
- Make sure the boat is seaworthy.
- Keep the boat load below capacity.
- Have a floatation device on board for each passenger.
- Have a Type 4 throwable device on board and within reach.
- Avoid standing up in a moving boat.
- Watch for obstructions when approaching the shore.
- Slow down when approaching small boats, docks, skiers, or swimmers.
- Check the weather forecast before going out.
- Be courteous to other lake users.