LITTLE ROCK, Ark. – The water management pages on the Army Corps of Engineers’ Little Rock District website and mobile app will be unavailable from 2:30 p.m. July 1 until 8 a.m. July 5 because of scheduled building maintenance. No other portion of the district’s website or app will be disrupted during the scheduled electrical maintenance.
District officials realize that this is an inconvenience to those who rely on our water management pages. In an effort to reduce confusion and keep users informed below is a list of alternate web addresses that provide similar information.
• River Gages.com - http://rivergages.mvr.usace.army.mil/WaterControl/new/layout.cfm
• National Weather Service: http://www.srh.noaa.gov/abrfc/; http://www.srh.noaa.gov/lmrfc/?n=whiteriverbasin;
• Southwestern Power Administration - http://www.swpa.gov/generationschedules.aspx
• U.S. Geological Survey, Arkansas - http://waterdata.usgs.gov/ar/nwis/current?type=flow&group_key=basin_cd&search_site_no_station_nm=
• U.S. Geological Survey, Missouri - http://mo.water.usgs.gov/
Recreation information can be found on the Internet at www.swl.usace.army.mil, on Facebook at www.facebook.com/littlerockusace, and on Twitter at https://twitter.com/#!/usacelittlerock.
Release no. 16-077